- Directions to ITCSC
- On foot, following Chung Chi Road. It takes about 15 minutes to walk uphill from the MTR station.
- By school shuttle bus, taking the school bus from the MTR station. Get off at Sir Run Run Shaw Hall and walk to Ho Sin Hang Engineering Buliding. (shuttle bus route)
- By shuttle light bus ($4.5 per trip), taking the bus from the MTR station and let the driver know you get off at the Engineering Building. (light bus route)
- Campus map
- School bus and light shuttle schedule
- Campus canteens
- Campus housing
ITCSC is located at room 607, 6/F, Ho Sin Hang Engineering Building. You can reach us from University Station:
Transportation to CUHKYou may buy an Octopus Card to facilitate your transportation payment in Hong Kong.
- From Hong Kong International Airport
- From Shenzhen Airport
- From nearby hotels
- MTR Walk through the shopping malls to Sha Tin Station (15-20 mins). Then Take MTR to University Station (HK$4.5).
- By Bus 86K and MTR Take bus 86K ($6.1) outside the hotel and get off at Sha Tin Central Bus Stop. Walk to Sha Tin MTR Station and take MTR to University Station ($4.5).
- By Taxi Take a red taxi. (around HK$60 and about 15 minutes)
Take shuttle bus 330 (RMB20) to Luo Hu MTR Station (羅湖港鐵站). After getting off, turn left and walk for 200 meters, walk across the overhead pedestrian bridge and go upstairs. Pass the Luohu Custom Port and take the MTR from Lo Wu Station to University Station (HK$27.5).
From Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Shatin Hotel to CUHKOn foot
From Regal Riverside Hotel to CUHK
From Royal Park Hotel to CUHKWalk to Sha Tin MTR Station (3 minutes) and take the MTR to University Station ($4.5).
- Nearby hotels
- Restaurant guide (local “Yelp”)
- Our recommendations near Sha Tin
- Kung Tak Lam, featuring Shanghainese vegetarian cuisine.
- Dim Dim Sum, a dim sum chain.
- Tsui Wah, a popular “cha chaan teng” chain.
- Shing Kee, serving hot pot for the adventurous.
- Din Tai Fung, the famous dumpling chain.
- Nha Trang, for Vietnamese cuisine.
- Bangkok Thai, for Thai cuisine.
- Mi-Ne Sushi, for Japanese sushi.
- Butao, for Japanese ramen (noodle soup).
- School Food, for Korean fried chicken.
- Simplylife, serving Western food.
- PizzaExpress, for pizza and pasta.
- The Spaghetti House, for pizza and pasta.
- Honeymoon Dessert, serving Hong Kong style desserts and famous for its durian options.
- Weather Hong Kong Observatory